Is the Zoryan Institute a registered charity?
- Yes. The Zoryan Institute was established as a registered charity in the United States in 1982, Canada in 1984 and Armenia in 2020. For more information on the Institute, please visit here.
How can I make a donation?
- You can make a donation online through the Zoryan Institute website, by mailing a cheque to one of the Zoryan Institute locations (mailing addresses here), and over the phone using Visa, Mastercard or AMEX.
What methods of payment do you accept online?
- The Zoryan Institute accepts Visa, Mastercard and AMEX. You do not need a PayPal account to be able to make a donation through the Institute’s online donation page.
Will I be issued a tax deductible receipt with my donation?
- Yes, all donations over $25 will be issued a tax deductible receipt, which will be sent to you in the mail.
Can I make a recurring donation?
- Yes, the Zoryan Institute offers a monthly donation option online. Be sure to check the box “make this my monthly donation” at the checkout.
How will I receive acknowledgement of my donation?
- After making your donation, please expect a thank you letter and official tax receipt in the mail within 1-2 weeks.
Can I designate my donation for a specific purpose or program?
- Yes. Donations can be designated to specific programs. Please be sure to specify which program you would like to allocate your contribution towards.
How will my donation be used?
- Donations will be used towards ongoing educational initiatives, scholarship and research. For a complete list of Zoryan Institute projects and programs, please visit Our Work page.
What is the organization’s tax identification number?
Who can I contact if I have any questions about making a donation?